Reference: 06520 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 23 January 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 23 January 2017
As an Online Marketing Analyst you will be looking to join a global ecommerce leader working within the tech space.
Focusing on EMEA wide activity this role will have responsibility for the analysis of online business/data. Working closely with marketing and website teams to help drive and convert online business, you will ideally have worked either client or agency side in an analytical role focusing upon online data with proven experience in online marketing and web conversion metrics.
You will have experience within online marketing operations and reporting and be able to provide insight into improving marketing effectiveness and implementing marketing campaigns.
Key skills will include knowledge of online marketing and digital media methods as well as strong reporting skills and Microsoft Excel.
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your paid search marketing career and you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £30,000
- B2B agency with exciting growth potential
- Inclusive, team focused environment
- Digital disruption and using new marketing technologies is a key service offering
£10.00 to £11.50 per hour
- Recognisable, global leader in the market
- Varied and fast-paced German speaking lead gen role
- Looking for someone enthusiastic and passionate about liaising successful with prospective customers
- A Google partner
- Long term career progression for the right person
- Vibrant and people focused environment - Great team oriented events