Reference: 06520 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 23 January 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 23 January 2017
As an Online Marketing Analyst you will be looking to join a global ecommerce leader working within the tech space.
Focusing on EMEA wide activity this role will have responsibility for the analysis of online business/data. Working closely with marketing and website teams to help drive and convert online business, you will ideally have worked either client or agency side in an analytical role focusing upon online data with proven experience in online marketing and web conversion metrics.
You will have experience within online marketing operations and reporting and be able to provide insight into improving marketing effectiveness and implementing marketing campaigns.
Key skills will include knowledge of online marketing and digital media methods as well as strong reporting skills and Microsoft Excel.
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your paid search marketing career and you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £35,000
- Innovative thinking company focused on organic growth
- A collaborative people centric environment where creativity and pro-activity are encouraged
- Manage the opportunity to grow brand awareness and expansion
£40,000 to £45,000
- Customer first environment where collaboration and excellence are at the heart of the customer and employee experience
- A highly visible role within the EMEA business
- Focus on enterprise level client acquisition
£22,000 to £24,000
- A leader in their field
- Good training and development
- A supportive working environment