Reference: 06974 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 30 October 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 30 October 2017
This is a great opportunity to join a global established marketing agency, as they expand to develop their marketing function and offer fully integrated services.
As Account Manager, you are responsible for the day to day management of B2B integrated marketing projects and programmes. With a passion for technology and the full marketing mix, you will want to come up with and implement creative and award winning marketing campaigns on behalf of global technology firms.
You will be an entrepreneurial marketing expert taking ownership of your clients and campaigns. Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong teams that can collaborate across the business and with external stakeholder are key to being successful.
Project planning, creation of campaignsand managing the implementation of campaigns and customer engagement campaigns
Managing and nurturing the relationship with the client
Working across the full marketing mix including ABM, social media, content, SEO, sales enablement and email marketing
Identifying and generating new opportunities within existing accounts as well as building relationships to generate new accounts
- Research, reporting and insight on campaigns and accounts using Moz, Pulsar, Google Analytics, Keyword Planner and internal databases
- B2B Technology agency experience
- Marketing experience, across multi-channel integrated campaigns
- Excellent communication and client management skills
Marketing agency, Marketing account manager, Digital Account Manager, SEO, PPC, ABM, Account Based Marketing, B2B technology marketing, marketing projects, social media, Google Trends, Moz, technology, I.T, marketing campaigns, account management, customer engagement, email campaigns, marketo, eloqua
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834 866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30,001 to £35,000
- Marketing disruptor
- Working in a collaborative environment
- Client base of high profile Vendors
- Great opportunity for long term career development
£25,000 to £30,000
- The founders are committed to the organic growth of their business and building a long term staff who will grow and develop with the business
- They are passionate about story telling and enabling companies to communicate better in a digital world
- An entrepreneurial and cutting edge place to work with world class clients, you will have the opportunity to make your mark
- Great working environment with ongoing training and development
£30,000 to £38,000
- Focused on high quality marketing services provision to the tech sector
- Growth oriented
- Collaborative and team oriented business