Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 29 November 2021
- Multilingual and international environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 2016 winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category and ranked for the past 5 years
- Plenty of scope for contract renewal/ permanent roles
A global FMCG manufacturer based in Frimley are looking for a Stock Management Analyst to manage the integrity & accuracy of the status of current stock/inventory, to ensure up-to-date information is provided to the supply chain teams and their customers at all times.
This is offered on a fixed term contract until the end of June 2022 (other opportunities are frequent).
- We are ideally looking for someone who has worked in a supply chain function for a product/goods manufacturer.
- You must have intermediate-advanced Excel for data handling (minimum Pivot tables & V-lookup, ideally VBA and/or other scripting languages)
- You should be of graduate calibre (ideally with studies in supply chain/logistics OR business with analytics, VBA, scripting etc), or qualified through experience.
- SAP is a bonus (or other, major ERPs for stock management)
- EU languages (particularly French, Spanish, Portuguese, German or Dutch) are advantageous, but strong English is the most important for clear, concise, inter-departmental communication.
The company are based in Frimley, Surrey; there is a company shuttle bus from the following train stations:
- Frimley (on the trainline from Ascot & Twickenham/Richmond);
- Farnborough North (on the trainline from Reading or Guildford);
- Farnborough (on the trainline from Clapham Junction/London Waterloo).
Please note this is office based, 4 days/week, so you should either live within commutable distance or be willing to relocate.
This is a company that prides itself on a strong family history, intercompany relationships and their work with the local community and can offer many different career opportunities. They look after their staff and are offering a competitive salary plus a wide range of excellent benefits including onsite gym (with free classes every day), tennis courts, football pitch and pitch & putt golf.
If you are excited reading this and feel you have all of the attributes required, don't hesitate to apply today.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply