Reference: 06429 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 28 November 2016
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 28 November 2016
This is the EMEA shared service centre for an international FMCG business, based in Frimley, who are continually expanding their global presence and as such are now looking for a Logistics Inventory and Systems Analyst with native level/ fluent Spanish, as well as excellent English,ideally with either French OR German, to support their European B2B customer base.
You'll also be responsible for looking after all of the master data entry for inventory and logistics systems, ensuring an optimal degree of accuracy, by highlighting and rectifying any errors.
You'll be using SAP and will ideally need to have experience of SAP (FIFO desirable). Logistics/ data management experience is also desirable.
Importantly, they are looking for a team player, who is highly analytic and able to work under pressure to spot discrepancies.
This is a company that prides itself on a strong family history, inter-company relationships and their work with the local community and can offer many different career opportunities. They look after their staff and are offering an extremely competitive salary plus a wide range of excellent benefits including onsite gym (with free classes every day), tennis courts, football pitch and pitch & putt golf.
If you are excited reading this and feel you have all of the attributes required, don't hesitate to apply today
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £23,000 + Benefits
- Friendly, professional customer service role (non-call centre)
- Role requires a fluent speaker of English, French and German
- Dynamic and driven team in a business which is going through an exciting period of change
£24,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 3 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 4 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen
- International company
- Global leader in their industry
- Excellent opportunity to join a well established company