Reference: 09281 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 3 September 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 3 September 2021
This is an exciting opportunity for an European Road Freight Coordinator to join a market-leading freight services company based in Uxbridge.
As a key member of the Operations team, you will be responsible for organizing and providing efficient transportation solutions ensuring that the services required are efficient and cost-effective.
- Coordinate all transportation services in line with customer service requirements and ensure shipments are delivered on agreed time schedules
- Ensure an effective communication with customers throughout shipments and resolve any queries that may arise
- Provide pricing quotes and check invoices for customers for all shipments
- Maintain accurate data in the CRM system
- Previous experience in a logistics/supply chain role within a freight company
- Great understanding of road freight operations and planning processes is preferred
- Strong knowledge of CRM systems and Microsoft Office
- Fluency in a EU language is desired but not essential
- Analytical individual with great multitasking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply