Reference: 06351 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 18 October 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 18 October 2016
Legal Secretary/ PA - Conveyancing
This is an opportunity for an experienced legal secretary to join a client-centric, established law firm. Working in their Staines-upon-Thames based office, this is a permanent position with full time hours.
The responsibilities of this role will include:
- Supporting Conveyancing Solicitor with maintaining client case documentation
- Ensuring clients receive a high level of customer service at all times
- Answering internal/external telephone calls efficiently
- Adhering to case management procedures and policies
The successful candidate:
- Have working knowledge of Redbrick (or any other case management software)
- Be confident in managing your own work allocation and display strong time management skills
- A fast learner, with the ability to produce a high quality of work with minimal supervision
- A team player, with a strong work ethic
For further information please call Sue on: 01753 830 706 or e-mail email@example.com
We do receive a high number of applications for our vacancies so we are not always able to individually contact every applicant.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days of applying, then we will not be processing your application further on this occasion.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Negotiable + Benefits
- Newly created position
- Modern offices
- Great company culture
- Easily commutable by train from London in less than 30 minutes