Reference: 06801 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 7 August 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 7 August 2017
This is a great opportunity for a Lead Nurse to join a Private Clinic on Harley St in London specialising in Dermatology and Gynaecology. As Lead Nurse you will manage a team of clinical and specialist nurses in a highly innovative clinic. Working closely with the Practice Manager will ensure the smooth running of the clinic and develop new ideas.
Management – 60%-70%
- Ensure smooth running of the clinic, up keeping CQC and NMC Standards, internal policies and procedures.
- Creating company policies and SOPs
- Regular audits to maintain and enhance company standards
- Management of all nurses and HCAs
- Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
- Insure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
- Conduct appraisals for nursing staff
Clinical – 30%-40%
- Clinical nursing; screening, assessments, health education
- Supervise and review clinical nursing staffs’ performance
- Contribute to the development of new clinical services
- NMC registered
- Experience in Dermatology and Gynaecology
- Management experience
- Private healthcare
The clinic prides themselves on their patient-centric model, providing the top level of bespoke services and care. We are looking for someone who is extremely compassionate and will go the extra mile to provide patient well-being. Clinical and patient relationship skills are essential to deliver a 5 star service.
To find out further information, or to apply for this role, please submit your CV via this website today or please email email@example.com. Due to the current high number of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted in relation to this position.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Global biotech company
- Medicinal chemistry expertise
- Fantastic growth opportunity
- Providing strategic input to the future direction of the business
- Having oversight of satellite offices
- Risk Management plans / Safety Review meetings / MedDRA Coding