Reference: 07295 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 3 July 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 3 July 2018
Are you a recent language graduate with an interest in in computing and experience with CAT Tools? Then this could be the perfect position for you. A leading language services provider is looking for a Language Engineer Coordinator to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be part of a large, busy, technologically focused team, supporting Translators and Project Managers on a number of language technology focused services. The role involves using Trados Studio and text comparison tools for assessment of similarity between texts requiring translation. Other duties also include preparing files and projects for translation, liaison with freelance translators, and provision of support to various stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and be able to work efficiently and accurately with minimal supervision. You will also need excellent Microsoft Office knowledge as well as experience working with CAT Tools.
If this seems like the ideal position for you then please apply via the website below.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£10.51 per hour
- Incredibly multilingual environment
- Convenient East Croydon location
- Suitable for keen gamers, those out of work and localisation experience
- Ongoing & future projects to be offered
£23,500 + Benefits
- Full training provided
- Starting salary of £23,500 + benefits
- Excellent working environment
- Unique opportunity within the translation industry
- Korean - English translations
- Chance to combine your industry experience with your love of languages
- Diverse multilingual working environment