Reference: 06481 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 5 January 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 5 January 2017
As Key Account Specialist you will be joining a research driven organisation with a people centric bias. Concentrating on networking and driving sales within Northern Ireland you will have previously worked for a pharmaceutical sector covering this territory.
You will be looking to join a forward thinking company who through a mix of existing and new products are looking to achieve ambitious growth targets.
Analysis of territory and prioritising key accounts within hospitals and affiliated Primary Care Groups, secondary care and CCGs/CSU.
- Identifying and prioritising the key clinicians and stakeholders within key accounts
- Presentations on key product data and information to key clinicians
- Identifying, building and maintaining a thorough knowledge of the portfolio identifying competitor knowledge
- Creation of a Key Account Plan
If this role sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more, please contact Jocelyn Chapman on 01753834866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, to apply, please do not hesitate to submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Initial 6 months temporary contract.
- Working for a Global Pharmaceutical Company.
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees.
- Great exposure within the Investigator Research department.
£55,000 to £60,000 + Benefits
- Setting and implementing marketing plans on new prescription products
- Company has an ambitious rapid growth plan.
- Take project lead ownership
- Research driven organisation with a people centric bias
- Working in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
£30,000 to £35,000
- Small professional team
- Sales driven environment
- London customer base