Reference: 06378 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 2 November 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 2 November 2016
As Key Account Specialist you will be joining a research driven organisation with a people centric bias. Concentrating on networking and driving sales within Essex, East Anglia and Cambridgeshire, you will have previously worked for a pharmaceutical sector covering this territory.
You will be looking to join a forward thinking company who through a mix of existing and new products are looking to achieve ambitious growth targets.
Analysis of territory and prioritising key accounts within hospitals and affiliated Primary Care Groups, secondary care and CCGs/CSU.
- Identifying and prioritising the key clinicians and stakeholders within key accounts
- Presentations on key product data and information to key clinicians
- Identifying, building and maintaining a thorough knowledge of the portfolio identifying competitor knowledge
- Creation of a Key Account Plan
If this role sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more, please contact Jocelyn Chapman on 01753834866 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, to apply, please do not hesitate to submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Up to £20,000 + Benefits
- Joining a global Market Leader.
- Pharmaceutical/medical industry.
- Target driven environment.
- Close-knit, supportive team.
£24,000 to £26,000
Excellent earning potential, made up of a mixture of competitive base salary and commission package
A fun and competitive, yet team oriented environment
An entrepreneurial culture and a warm work environment
£20,000 to £25,000
- Excellent opportunity to work with an European Client base
- Great chance to utilise and develop existing language skills
- Working with a fantastic sales team to expand and grow with European focus