Reference: 09520 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 13 January 2022
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 13 January 2022
We are looking for an intelligent, conversant and compassionate individual to join this $6 billion international business as a Junior Talent Acquisition Associate.
We are ideally looking for a graduate of any discipline with some experience in recruitment - be that agency or internal - who will be comfortable with the following:
- Working with hiring managers/stakeholders of varying seniority across the business;
- Interviewing candidates at all levels;
- Interest (and ideally experience) in recruiting for a variety of business functions/positions;
- IT-literate and happy working on administrative duties;
- Ability to write engaging job adverts (hopefully like this one!) to attract the right candidates + social media copy
Although initially offered on a 12 month fixed term contract, there is the intention to offer permanently should you do well and there is ample opportunity for career development.
This position is remote, however, the company are in Gloucestershire so occasional travel is likely to be need to there.
The company prides itself on family values, a strong sense of inclusion and allowing individuals to gain exposure to other business areas.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Due to the high levels of interest in the particular vacancy only successful applicants will be contacted. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Emerging company
- Entry level position
- Full training provided
- Competitive salary