Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 17 November 2021
- Established company
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid/remote working
An established services provider based in Oxford is seeking a Junior Product Manager to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
Working within the global products team, you will be working cross-functionally to support all phases of the products lifecycle under the company’s portfolio as well as understanding trends and transforming these into product roadmaps.
The successful Junior Product Manager will be responsible for a range of activities including:
- Supporting plans for new and existing products within the company’s portfolio
- Collating and interpreting data to assist product lifecycle management
- Data analysis and market research
- Presenting findings and making recommendations to management from market analysis and customer feedback
- Establishing product roadmaps and forecasts
- Working cross-functionally with Product and Marketing teams to identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities
The successful candidate will ideally have previous product management experience within a commercial/customer facing environment and educated to degree level. You will have strong working knowledge of product marketing and have experience with Agile and/or Waterfall processes. In addition, you will have excellent presentation and IT skills.
In return the company is offering a competitive basic salary and a range of company benefits too.
For more information or to apply, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Industry leading service provider
- Can be fully remote/location flexible (UK only)
- Use your CRM technical expertise
£32,000 to £33,000
- Highly respected agency with household name clients
- A close-knit team and a collaborative working environment
- Providing Account Management support to the business
£30,000 to £35,000
- Team focused and collaborative environment
- Innovative business with great developmental potential
- Customer focused role where you will take ownership of your work