Reference: 09458 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 25 November 2021
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 25 November 2021
This is an exciting opportunity for a Junior Compliance Officer to join an established trading association based in Amersham on a 6-8 month contract to cover maternity leave.
Work is currently conducted remotely, but you must still be based within commutable distance of the Amersham so you can attend team meetings when necessary.
As a Junior Compliance Officer, you will support the Head of Compliance & Governance in maintaining compliance frameworks as well as provide administrative and book-keeping support to the rest of the team.
- Organise audit inspections and ensure reports are received and distributed to members and stakeholders in a timely manner
- Provide guidance on a range of policy and procedural matters
- Create monthly/quarterly trends and risk assessment reports
- Ensure audit outcomes, audit plans and members information are logged on CRM system
- Supervise post-audit follow-up actions and identify trends for process improvement
- Support the Legal Director with research and guidance papers
- Educated to degree level in law or business with preferably some commercial experience in a legal or compliance environment
- Understanding of the regulated industries is highly advantageous (financial service (FCA) preferred)
- Project management experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply