Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 1 October 2021
- Fast paced growing business at the forefront of internet technology
- Engaging working environment focused on team work & high-quality customer service
- Competitive salary
This is an exciting opportunity for Junior Campaign Manager to join an ecommerce business at the forefront of their sector based in Reading.
As a Junior Campaign Manager, you will play a key role in developing new digital campaigns to test new channels for the business.
- Develop new digital campaigns for the business using copy, creative and tracking links
- Test different landing pages for the campaigns
- Create reports based on initial performance of the digital campaigns
- Produce user acquisition and retention email campaigns
- Analyse competitors’ campaigns to drive new techniques
- Previous campaign management experience in a fast paced environment
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to turn data into actionable insights
- Ideally, great understanding of UTM tracking and MMPs
- Experience using email platforms such as SendGrid
- Good knowledge of Unbouce is highly advantageous
- Team focused individual with strong attention to detail
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply