Reference: 08208 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 11 April 2019
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 11 April 2019
Utilising ExtJS and Jira, you will have the opportunity to take the application to the next level and really enhance it through bug fixes and new features. Experience with MySQL and Python Flask is highly advantageous.
- Take ownership of a bug and feature request list, using a holistic approach to troubleshooting and fixes and gauging how they will impact on the application as a whole
- Build deployment application code
- Focus on deploying fixes to production and managing test cycles
- Liaising with internal stakeholders on a global basis to understand requirements and develop appropriate fixes and/or new features
- Subervision SVN open source version control systems
- Knowledge and experience with Python Micro Flask highly advantageous
The company pushes continual professional development, offers an excellent benefits package and a modern working environment.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply