Reference: 08604 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 9 January 2020
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 9 January 2020
A somewhat rare opportunity has opened up for an experienced Japanese Translation Project Manager to join a leading provider of language services in their West London offices on a permanent basis.
Joining an industry leader that operate across 3 continents, we are looking for someone that is looking to give long-term commitment to the success of their division and the overall business, by offering an upmost level of client service provision.
The successful candidate will possess excellent Japanese and English language skills to look after their clients’ expectations. They should have experience in one or more of the following:
- Project Management OR Account or B2B Customer/Client Management + translation or interpretation industry experience
- Team Lead/Supervisory/Managerial (people) management
- Managing multiple projects/accounts/workloads simultaneously
- CAT tools
The role will involve being the main point of contact of Japanese clients, seeing translation projects through from start to finish, including putting together quotations, scheduling the projects, keeping track of budgets and ensuring projects are completed on time.
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary; free daily breakfast at the on-site restaurant; a super modern office environment; free gym access + the chance to join a global, multilingual company in a sector you love.
Due to the high levels of interest in the particular vacancy only successful applicants will be contacted. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£23.00 to £26.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team
Up to £50,000 + Benefits
- Globally recognised financial services enterprise
- Working on new joint venture
- Great 'step-up' opportunity for those in more junior procurement roles
- International scope with travel potential (post Covid!)