Reference: 07056 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 4 January 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 4 January 2018
We are recruiting for a Italian Supply Chain Coordinator to join the UK Head Office for an internationally leading manufacturer within their market.
If you speak native level/fluent Italian and have either studied a degree/Masters in Supply Chain/Logistics/Trade, or have experience in this type of role, we are interested to hear from you.
You will be responsible for coordinating the delivery/transportation of goods from the company warehouses to business customers in Italian, ensuring you are working in agreement with SLAs and managing the Master Data in their bespoke ERP system.
You must speak business fluent English in addition to Italian and will either live in the South-East, Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey area, or be happy to relocate. The office is easily commutable from Basingstoke train station.
They offer excellent benefits in addition to a competitive salary, strong staff retention rate and opportunities to move both within the UK office and internationally.
If you feel like this matches your criteria and skill set, apply today!
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30,000 to £35,000 + Benefits
- Global, market-leading manufacturer
- Varied role to be shaped by the individual
- Multilingual, friendly and supportive team
- Strong benefits
£20,000 to £21,000
- You want to work for a company which values a healthy work-life balance
- You are looking for a fast-moving, busy, customer focused administration position
- You enjoy working in purchasing
£24,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual and international shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 3 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 4 years
- Excellent facilities including 24/7 gym, tennis courts and football pitch