Reference: 06880 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 8 September 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 8 September 2017
An exciting opportunity has come about for one of the leading sports nutrition brands in the market. The company is looking to add a Italian Senior Country Digital Marketing Manager for their offices based in London. The company is one of the UK's fastest growing companies and have been place as the 6th fastest growing online retailers in the UK.
To continue to drive this successful journey of this FMCG market leader, the successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day management of the Italian team. They will be required to liaison with the rest of the marketing team (retention, Heads of Acquisition , Brand and eCommerce) to maintain goals and prioritise goals and activities within their team and accordance with the company.
In order to manage and develop their eCommerce strategy and activity across Italy, the job responsibilities and duties of the successful person will include:
- Customer acquisition and retention
- Training and development of their team
- Strategic Planning and Forecasting
- Creation and implementation of the P&L/ growth targets for the Italian market
- Maintaining of the rolling monthly improvement plan
- Building brand activity (ATL/ social)
The essential skills and experience required for this role will include:
- Native Italian and English is essential
- Great outgoing attitude
- Experience with leading and managing a team
- Have the ability to add value to the company at a strategic level
- Ambitious mentality
- Essential to have previous P&L experience with eCommerce
- Successful track record and experience with senior digital marketing and eCommerce - all industry sectors will be considered.
- Previous experience with performance marketing (Affiliates/ Adwords)
The company will soon be looking to expand globally boasting 13 EMEA websites and counting. The successful candidate with contribute from a excellent benefits package from the company and have the opportunity for great career progression with in the company.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£23,000 to £25,000 (£11,000.00 OTE)
- Long-term temp opportunity with commission payable on quarterly basis
- Fluent Italian and English speaker
- Perfect role to develop your sales career
- Fast paced, multilingual vendor side team
£40,000 to £45,000
- Excellent career progression
- Working across EMEA
- Some international travel
- Medical industry
£55,000 to £65,000
- Customer first environment where collaboration and excellence are at the heart of the customer and employee experience
- A highly visible role within the EMEA business
- Focus on enterprise level client acquisition