Reference: 06748 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 23 June 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 23 June 2017
We are looking for a native level/fluent Italian Senior Analyst/ Reporting Accountant to join the EMEA financial shared service centre for an international manufacturer with $6 billion annual revenue.
Reporting to the EMEA Financial Manager, you'll be responsible for all transactional reconciliation, closure and reporting of (AR/AP/GL) accounts on a monthly, quarterly & yearly basis.
Responsibilities include (although not limited to):
- Maintenance of financial records, month end journals, P&L reporting
- Reconciliations; investigation of discrepancies
- Monthly VAT returns; annual Italian tax returns
Due to the team structure with support both below and above you, this is a great opportunity to step into a more senior level role. In addition:
- You should be driven and personable, with strong numeric and problem-solving qualities.
- You should have Excel reporting experience (pivots & v-lookup); SAP is desirable, but non-essential.
- Italian GAAP and preparation of statutory accounts to Italian authorities is essential
- US GAAP desirable.
- Experience in an EMEA/European SSC (or BPO) is desirable.
- Examples of previous process improvements would be great.
This is an opportunity to step up in your career and should be seen as a medium-long term opportunity (3 years minimum). People relocating within the UK or from mainland Europe are more than welcomed, but should note that a car will likely be necessary on a longer-term basis - those with a driving licence are therefore preferable!
The company prides itself on family values, a strong sense of inclusion and allowing individuals to gain exposure to other business areas. Set in the beautiful rural county of Gloucestershire in a modern office, this is a great long-term opportunity.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Due to the high levels of interest in the particular vacancy only successful applicants will be contacted. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Multinational pharmaceutical company
- A people centric company with an emphasis on providing a collaborative and innovative working environment
£18.00 to £19.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team