Reference: 06971 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 27 October 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 27 October 2017
An exciting opportunity has come about for one of the leading sports nutrition brands in the market. The company is looking to add a Italian Performance Marketing Executive for their offices based in London. The company is one of the UK's fastest growing companies and have been place as the 6th fastest growing online retailers in the UK.
To continue to drive this successful journey of this FMCG market leader, the successful candidate will work closely with the Senior Country Manager to drive customer acquisition and conversion for the Italian website. They will have a good background and understanding in PPC account management/Google Adwords, affiliate networks and have a passion for analytics.
The Performance Marketing Executive will be responsible for ensuring successful implementation of the performance marketing strategy for the Italian market in order to meet the Company revenue and growth targets.
- Proven experience in Implementing, optimising and manage paid search campaigns for the Italian account within budget
- Work closely with the Acquisition Team to ensure that all PPC campaigns are in line with the overall acquisition strategy
- Work closely with the Italian Senior Country Manager and Content Team to ensure landing pages are effectively optimised for all PPC campaigns, ensuring maximum ROI and conversion
- Being able to Analyse activity and performance of all paid search campaigns for Italian market and report back to Head of Acquisitions
- Working closely with the Affiliate Manager to identify and effectively manage/ optimise ROI through affiliate partners
- Provide Italian translation for website and marketing campaigns where required
- Perform keyword research and manage all bid managemen
- Maintain communication with the latest trends in sports nutrition and apply guidance on Italian marketing strategy from Senior Country Manager
Ideal Candidate Specification
- Proven experience with PPC account management and Google Shopping for an eCommerce business (or with eCommerce clients on agency side)
- Native (or fluent) ability in spoken and written Italian language
- Proven track record of executing and optimising successful paid search campaigns
- Having a strong working knowledge of Google Adwords and Analytics
- Degree in marketing or analytics related discipline (2:1 or above)
- Proven experience with affiliate marketing and affiliate account management would be advantageous
- An interest in sports, fitness and nutrition would be beneficial
- Would ideally based in London
The company will soon be looking to expand globally boasting 13 EMEA websites and counting. The successful candidate with contribute from a excellent benefits package from the company and have the opportunity for great career progression with in the company.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30,000 to £34,000
£40,000 to £45,000
- Excellent career progression
- Working across EMEA
- Some international travel
- Medical industry
£25,000 to £30,000
- A highly respected market leader
- Germany is a high growth market for my client and offers great career opportunity
- Full marketing mix with emphasis on online marketing and demand generation