Reference: 08894 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 7 December 2020
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 7 December 2020
We are looking for a native level/fluent Italian OR Spanish speaking Financial Analyst to join the EMEA financial shared service centre for an international manufacturer with $6 billion annual revenue.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you'll be a part of transactional reconciliation, closure and reporting of statutory accounts on a monthly, quarterly & yearly basis.
Responsibilities include (although not limited to):
- Maintenance of financial records, month end journals, P&L reporting
- Reconciliations; investigation of discrepancies for local businesses
- Monthly VAT returns; annual tax returns
- US GAAP and local, Italian/Spanish GAAP is a strong advantage.
- You should have Excel reporting experience (pivots & v-lookup); SAP is desirable, but non-essential.
- Experience in an EMEA/European SSC (or BPO) is desirable.
- You should be driven and personable, with strong numeric and problem-solving qualities.
- Examples of previous process improvements would be great.
- Ideally part-qualified or working towards a recognised qualification.
Owing to the current circumstances, there is the potential for this role to be entirely home-based, with occasional travel to the office in Gloucester.
The company prides itself on family values, a strong sense of inclusion and allowing individuals to gain exposure to other business areas. Set in the beautiful rural county of Gloucestershire in a modern office, this is a great long-term opportunity.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Due to the high levels of interest in the particular vacancy only successful applicants will be contacted. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Competitive + Benefits
- Opportunity for those looking to gain experience in international company
- Suitable for those with entry level accounting or payroll experience
- Wonderful Cotswolds/Gloucestershire location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover
£11.95 to £12.47 per hour + Benefits
- Suitable for those with credit control/collections or AR experience
- Work from home
- Modern offices & international/multilingual team
- Highly reputable employer
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Good location coupled with a modern working environment
- Global biotechnology company