Reference: 07277 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 20 June 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 20 June 2018
Our client, an established outsourcing business based in Brentford is seeking an Italian to English Translator to join their team on a temporary basis to start as soon as possible.
The Translator will be responsible for translating in-game and other promotional texts, websites, or manuals from Italian into English. You will ensure translations are consistent with the source text, they are grammatically correct and culturally appropriate for the target market.
The successful candidate will possess fluent Italian and English language skills and you will have a keen eye for detail. An interest in gaming or experience translating in the games industry would be highly desirable.
In return, the role pays a competitive hourly rate of pay and the opportunity to work in a dynamic working environment.
For more information, or to apply please submit your CV via this website today.
- Rate of pay = £8.48 (basic) + £1.02 (holiday pay) per hour
- Contract length = 21st June to 6th July 2018 (holiday cover)
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
From £20,000 + Benefits
- Established company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Easily accessible by public transport
£23,000 to £25,000 (£11,000.00 OTE)
- Long-term temp opportunity with commission payable on quarterly basis
- Fluent Italian and English speaker
- Perfect role to develop your sales career
- Fast paced, multilingual vendor side team
£35,000 to £40,000 (£25,000.00 OTE)
- Warm sales role (selling training services to existing customers)
- 100% home-based (you must be based in United Kingdom)
- Excellent earning potential
- Ideally suited to a French native (business fluency minimum) combined with fluency in Italian & English
- Comfortable selling within existing accounts but doesn't want cold business development