Reference: 09581 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 23 February 2022
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 23 February 2022
Our client, a well-known brand in their industry is seeking a Customer & Sales Support Executive with Italian language skills to join their team on a permanent basis, full time basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service at all times, whilst ensuring sales opportunities are maximised through both inbound and outbound calls and email activity (no cold calling).
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Processing a wide variety of calls (order processing, identifying service problems and initiating appropriate action to resolve issues)
- Record, track and manage all customer communications on the CRM system
- Support Key Account Managers to ensure annual sales targets are achieved
- Maximize up-sell opportunities during inbound customer service phone calls and make outbound calls
- Work closely with other departments to achieve best outcome for customer orders and requests.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success working within a customer service or sales support role, you will possess excellent communication skills in English as well as Italian and be an excellent team player.
In return, the company offers a competitive salary and benefits package, along with ongoing internal training to ensure contribution to both the team and company’s success.
For further information or to apply, please submit your CV through this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Globally recognised travel company
- Competitive salary
- Role development opportunities
- Competitive salary and OTE
- Established company
- Industry training provided
£9.50 per hour + Holiday Pay