Reference: 06987 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 6 November 2017
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 6 November 2017
This is a great opportunity to join one of the world’s largest suppliers in their industry as an Italian Credit Controller | Accounts Receivable Clerk on a 6 month fixed term contract.
We are looking for a native level/fluent speaker of Italian with experience in credit control/collections to join the EMEA shared service centre of an American-owned distributor with some 250 staff and plenty of opportunity to grow in various business entities.
You should have experience working with a high volume of ledgers with a huge range in values, so should not be afraid to work on key accounts. You'll ideally have worked to SOX (Sarbanes & Oxley) regulations. Excel skills with major ERP experience (SAP/Sage/Oracle/JDE) preferable.
Excellent company with great, welcoming culture and a light, lofty office, within commuting distance of London. Aylesbury is a quintessentially British town with a population of 70,000+, a train straight into London, with London Luton airport 45 minutes away and commutable of the likes of Oxford, Milton Keynes & North West London.
To find out further information about this position or to apply, please submit your CV via this website today or contact us on 01753 830 706.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£22,500 to £25,000 + Benefits
- Opportunity for those looking to join a world-class organisation
- Suitable for Accounts Payable Analysts
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover
£12.01 to £14.00 per hour
- Small family business
- Professional environment central Reading
- Sage 50 essential
£21,000 to £25,000
- Multilingual, shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 3 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 4 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen