Reference: 06987 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 6 November 2017
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 6 November 2017
This is a great opportunity to join one of the world’s largest suppliers in their industry as an Italian Credit Controller | Accounts Receivable Clerk on a 6 month fixed term contract.
We are looking for a native level/fluent speaker of Italian with experience in credit control/collections to join the EMEA shared service centre of an American-owned distributor with some 250 staff and plenty of opportunity to grow in various business entities.
You should have experience working with a high volume of ledgers with a huge range in values, so should not be afraid to work on key accounts. You'll ideally have worked to SOX (Sarbanes & Oxley) regulations. Excel skills with major ERP experience (SAP/Sage/Oracle/JDE) preferable.
Excellent company with great, welcoming culture and a light, lofty office, within commuting distance of London. Aylesbury is a quintessentially British town with a population of 70,000+, a train straight into London, with London Luton airport 45 minutes away and commutable of the likes of Oxford, Milton Keynes & North West London.
To find out further information about this position or to apply, please submit your CV via this website today or contact us on 01753 830 706.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Negotiable + Benefits
- Opportunity for those looking to gain experience in AR/Credit Control
- Suitable for controllers, as well as those with AP or even customer service experience
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover
£28,000 to £32,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 4 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 5 years
- Plenty of scope for contract renewal/ permanent roles
Negotiable + Benefits
- Well known brand
- Competitive salary, bonus and ongoing internal training