Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 14 May 2021
- Opportunity for those looking to join a world-class organisation
- Suitable for AP/PL/Invoicing Clerks/Assistants
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover
We are looking for an Accounts Payable - Invoice Processing Clerk, with fluent/native level Italian & French, to join the EMEA financial shared service centre for an international manufacturer with $6 billion annual revenue.
This is offered on a Fixed Term Contract until the end of 2021 initially. In light of Covid, you can work fully remotely for the duration of the contract.
Reporting to the Team Lead and supervisor, you'll be responsible for processing invoices in SAP and will therefore ideally have experience with this ERP (although won't be discounted if not).
This is a lovely opportunity for those who have perhaps studied accounting/finance at degree or CIMA/AAT etc or those with other accounting experience, such as an Accounts Payable, looking to make their break in the field.
- You should be driven and personable, with strong numeric and problem-solving qualities.
- Attention to detail/ accurate data entry is of paramount importance.
- Basic-intermediate Excel is desirable, but non-essential.
- Excellent knowledge of Accounts Payable regulations.
- Experience in an EMEA/European SSC (or BPO) is desirable.
- Examples of previous process improvements would be great.
The company prides itself on valuing long-term commitment, a strong sense of inclusion and allowing individuals to gain exposure to other business areas.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Due to the high levels of interest in the particular vacancy only successful applicants will be contacted. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£24,000 to £25,000
- Great role for work/life balance
- Globally recognisable brand name
- Working in an appealing industry sector
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Good location coupled with a modern working environment
- Global biotechnology company