Reference: 08910 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 7 January 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 7 January 2021
We are looking for an Accounts Payable - Invoice Processing Clerk, with fluent/native level Italian, to join the EMEA financial shared service centre for an international manufacturer with $6 billion annual revenue.
In light of Covid-19, you will largely start remotely, with a view for this to become more office-based in the months to come. We are happy to consider those willing to relocate to the area in the coming months (please note you must be eligible to work in the UK).
Reporting to the Team Lead and supervisor, you'll be responsible for processing invoices in SAP and will therefore ideally have experience with this ERP (although won't be discounted if not).
This is a lovely opportunity for those who have perhaps studied accounting/finance at degree or CIMA/AAT etc or those with other accounting experience, such as an Accounts Payable, looking to make their break in the field.
- You should be driven and personable, with strong numeric and problem-solving qualities.
- Attention to detail/ accurate data entry is of paramount importance.
- Basic-intermediate Excel is desirable, but non-essential.
- Excellent knowledge of Accounts Payable regulations.
- Experience in an EMEA/European SSC (or BPO) is desirable.
- Examples of previous process improvements would be great.
The company prides itself on valuing long-term commitment, a strong sense of inclusion and allowing individuals to gain exposure to other business areas.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Due to the high levels of interest in the particular vacancy only successful applicants will be contacted. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Negotiable + Benefits
- Opportunity for those looking to join a world-class organisation
- Suitable for AP/PL/Invoicing Clerks/Assistants
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover
- Globally recognised, household brand
- Multilingual UK & EMEA office
- Genuine growth & role development opportunities
- Minimum 2 days/week in the office