Reference: 08547 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 26 November 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 26 November 2019
Our client, a leading education provider, is currently looking for an experienced IT Technician to join their team. You will be responsible for the overall IT support in the company’s sites in Windsor and on the outskirts of Oxford (you must be able to travel to both sites; company car available).
- Manage and maintain all premises IT systems, both hardware and software
- Install, diagnose and upgrade any required equipment
- Troubleshoot and diagnose any problems that may arise in a timely manner
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role as well as a background within a variety of IT systems such as:
- Windows Server 2012 and 2016
- IOS and Mac OSX systems
- Active Directory
- DNS and DCHP
In addition, you will be a patient and caring individual who has excellent communication skills and is organised and motivated in developing their career.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Good location coupled with a modern and innovative working environment
- Global biotechnology company