Reference: 08463 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 27 September 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 27 September 2019
A leading IT company, based in Wokingham, is currently looking for an IT Support Representative to join their team. You will provide IT support to small and medium size businesses from basic hardware and software to planned migration projects.
The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for clients seeking assistance over the phone whilst performing remote troubleshooting and asking pertinent questions. These calls need to be qualified accurately and then either handled or passed, via a ticket, to 2nd line support for resolution.
You will ideally have previous experience as an IT Support Technician as well as good knowledge of networking and hardware support.
The successful candidate will have proven background within a variety of IT systems such as:
- Windows Server 2012 / 2016 (installation & administration)
- Windows 10 (config & troubleshooting)
- DNS (internal / external DNS)
- IP addressing
- TCP / IP
- Exposure to an ITIL aligned environment (preferred, not essential)
As you will be performing remote troubleshooting to diverse clients it is essential that you have positive communication skills and high attention to detail. You will also be comfortable working to customer Service Level Agreements to ensure the expected level of technical support is consistently provided to all clients.
If you are a team player, multitasker and detailed oriented individual who would like to work in dynamic environment, apply through this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30.00 to £33.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Working for a Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Initial 6 month contract with potential to be extended
- Ideal opportunity for someone looking to broaden their IT career
- Due to client site, must be able to obtain an enhanced DBS
- Full driving license is essential
£30,000 to £32,000
- Innovative business at the forefront of technology
- Opportunity to specialise in product/application support
- Be a part of a global team