Reference: 08406 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 16 August 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 16 August 2019
IT Technical Support Representative working for an outsourced IT support company based at a client site.
This is a full-time role based near to Pangbourne (having your own transport is essential). The successful candidate will have good communication skills and a high attention to detail with a strong, well-rounded technical skill set.
You'll be comfortable working to customer Service Level Agreements to ensure the expected level of technical support is consistently provided to the client.
The company provides IT support to small and medium size businesses / organisations from basic hardware / software support through to planned migration projects.
Key required technical knowledge includes:
- Windows Server 2012 / 2016 (installation & administration)
- Windows 10 (config & troubleshooting)
- DNS (internal / external DNS)
- IP addressing
- TCP / IP
- General networking / hardware support
For more information on this opportunity please apply via this website today. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Good location coupled with a modern and innovative working environment
- Global biotechnology company