Reference: 08365 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 25 July 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 25 July 2019
IT Help Desk / IT Technical Support Representative working for an outsourced IT support company.
This is a full-time role based across sites in Wokingham (having your own transport is preferred). The successful candidate will have good communication skills and a high attention to detail. The calls need to be qualified accurately and then either handle or pass via a ticket, to 2nd line support for resolution.
You'll be comfortable working to customer Service Level Agreements to ensure the expected level of technical support is consistently provided to all clients.
The company provides IT support to small and medium size businesses / organisations from basic hardware / software support through to planned migration projects.
Key required technical knowledge includes:
- Windows Server 2012 / 2016 (installation & administration)
- Windows 10 (config & troubleshooting)
- DNS (internal / external DNS)
- IP addressing
- TCP / IP
- General networking / hardware support
For more information on this opportunity please apply via this website today. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Good location coupled with a modern and innovative working environment
- Global biotechnology company