Reference: 08559 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 26 November 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 26 November 2019
Our client, a leading company focused on the medical sector, is currently looking for an all-rounded IT Manager to join their team in Henley.
In this role, you will be responsible for administrating and maintaining the overall IT infrastructure for the company’s database services whilst working with events and marketing departments to ensure everything is set to the highest standards.
- You will be responsible for creating and overseeing all company events in their main registration database – using HTML and CSS (coding skills are essential)
- In charge for implementing and maintaining technology infrastructure (IT support/networking skills)
- Accountable for managing, maintaining and developing other company systems; i.e. CRM (Salesforce), back office system, creating and maintain websites
- Retain the company’s domain, sites and web servers, including any licenses or agreements used by the company
- Training and support all users on SaaS CRM and other IT platforms
- Create event websites accordingly as well as generating all invites and certificates
- Assist in the installation of any IT hardware and software
- Give general IT support when required as well as training new staff
- Previous experience in using SaaS – Event Software
- Prior knowledge of web coding/ website management – HTML and CSS
- Methodical individual with excellent communication skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Good location coupled with a modern and innovative working environment
- Global biotechnology company