Reference: 09323 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 17 September 2021
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 17 September 2021
A well-established services provider is seeking an Invoicing Team Assistant to join their finance team on a contract basis (up to a maximum of 12 months to cover Maternity Leave).
Working within the Billing team, you will be responsible for processing a variety of orders to ensure these are ready for inspection and dispatch.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Raising invoices in the accounts system
- Dispatching invoices internally and to external clients
- Supporting the team in pricing projects
- Generating reports and other administrative support when required
The successful candidate will ideally have previous billing/invoicing administrative experience within a multi-currency setting. In addition, you will have excellent IT skills (MS Office knowledge is essential) and an outstanding eye for detail.
In return the company offers full training, a competitive rate of pay and range of benefits. For further information or to apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£28,000 to £34,000
- Innovative and established company
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career
- Working as part of a close knit team
Negotiable + Benefits
- Opportunity for those looking to join a world-class organisation
- Suitable for AP/PL/Invoicing Clerks/Assistants
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover