Reference: 06984 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 2 November 2017
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 2 November 2017
Investigator Research Project Manager – Pharmaceutical | 12 month contract
A Global Pharmaceutical company based in Middlesex is currently looking to recruit a dynamic Project Management professional to join their Investigator Research (IR) team.
We are seeking talented individuals who are ready to hit the ground running on an initial 12 month temporary contract and would thrive in joining this fast paced department.
- Constructing strategies and coordinating projects to be implemented into the Medical team.
- Leading training sessions on new systems, co-ordinating internal department meetings and maintaining all records and documentation as required.
- Working with regional teams to expand digital platforms – updating platform through database maintenance and quality testing.
- Alongside developers and agencies aid in deploying new platform features.
- Contribute regularly to internal committee meetings whilst sharing best practice for new processes.
Skills and knowledge:
- Relevant experience in the Pharmaceutical or Medical industry or for a CRO.
- Excellent project management skills, ideally within online projects – hold the ability to multi-task and work to multiple deadlines.
- Excellent computer skills; sound working knowledge of MS Office, Oracle – and ZINC would be advantageous.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail / extremely efficient and organised.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Training provided
- Great working environment
- Friendly team
- Global biotech company
- Medicinal chemistry expertise
- Fantastic growth opportunity
£250.00 to £300.00 per hour
- Joining a leading pharmaceutical company.
- An initial 12 month contract.
- Travelling to UK sites.
- Full monitoring responsibilities.