Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 23 June 2017
- Joining a global Market Leader.
- Pharmaceutical/medical industry.
- Target driven environment.
- Close-knit, supportive team.
Internal Sales Account Manager – Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Internal Sales Account Manager to join a market leader in the health/medical sector based in Windsor. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, high-achievement-oriented individual who wants a role where they have the ability to learn and succeed in target driven, professional environment.
The function of the position is to generate new business and promote products and services within a particular department of this company.
- Working closely with the field sales team to generate quality customer sales pipelines and qualify prospects to be closed by the sales team.
- You will be responsible for the account management of customers within your region.
- Increasing usage of our client’s products and services through outbound telephone calling.
- It is important to maintain technical knowledge of products and services to ensure confidence when discussing products in detail with customers.
- You’ll be in charge of sales administration which will include maintaining and tracking account profiles and contacts using SAP and sales force.
- Previous experience working in a veterinary practice or related field would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Prior experience in a customer service / telephone sales environment would be desirable.
- Excellent communicator – both verbal and written.
- Strong IT skills: previous CRM system experience and strong Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£24,000 to £26,000
Excellent earning potential, made up of a mixture of competitive base salary and commission package
A fun and competitive, yet team oriented environment
An entrepreneurial culture and a warm work environment
£10.00 to £11.50 per hour
- Recognisable, global leader in the market
- Varied and fast-paced German speaking lead gen role
- Looking for someone enthusiastic and passionate about liaising successful with prospective customers
£20,000 to £25,000
- Excellent opportunity to work with an European Client base
- Great chance to utilise and develop existing language skills
- Working with a fantastic sales team to expand and grow with European focus