Reference: 06457 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 14 December 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 14 December 2016
Internal Sales – Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity for an Internal Sales Professional to join pioneering business based in North London. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, high-achievement-oriented individual who wants a role where they have the ability to learn and succeed in target driven, professional environment.
The main focus of the role will be to provide quality customer service to current and potential customers whilst selling to future prospects.
- Dealing with inbound calls – handling queries about price, stock availability, quotations and complaints in a professional manner.
- Working from existing CRM system to input data and analyses current customer base.
- Outbound calling to generating new business: including cold calling, follow up calls and account management of existing customers.
- Market Research / Analysis: gathering data on competitor activity and on product demand alongside finding trends in customer purchases.
- IT knowledge and skills – fluent with computers / software, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Comfortable with making quick and accurate basic calculations.
- A background in sales and new business development would be advantageous.
- Hold exceptional customer service / relationship skills.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Up to £20,000 (£28,000.00 OTE) + Benefits
- Joining a global Market Leader.
- Pharmaceutical/medical industry.
- Target driven environment.
- Close-knit, supportive team.
£10.00 to £11.50 per hour
- Recognisable, global leader in the market
- Varied and fast-paced German speaking lead gen role
- Looking for someone enthusiastic and passionate about liaising successful with prospective customers
£20,000 to £25,000
- Excellent opportunity to work with an European Client base
- Great chance to utilise and develop existing language skills
- Working with a fantastic sales team to expand and grow with European focus