Reference: 07702 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 4 April 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 4 April 2019
This is an exciting opportunity for a Internal Sales Operations candidate to join a company based in Reading. You will be supporting the sales team and proactively making sure that all the targets are achieved.
- Supporting the entire office-based sales team
- Making sure that all customer enquiries are covered
- Ensuring that all costings and proposals are issued on time and checked if they are correct
- Responsible for ensuring all managers are having all needed documents for sales presentations
- Participating in the sales meetings and taking the minutes
- Generating update and forecast reports on sales pipeline
- Responsible for keeping the sales process up to date
- Advanced level in Excel and Word
- Previous experience as Sales Facilitator
- Strong numeracy skills and ability to work with targets
- Ability to multitasking and prioritise work flow
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Experience in supporting the sales team
- Strong attention to detail
This role offers a strong package and a generous OTE and is not a proactive cold calling role although we do need someone who can be very proactive with clients and will do what it takes to get results and be successful.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30,000 to £35,000 + Benefits
- Medical Sales background preferred
- Target driven salesperson
- Own transport essential
£23,000 to £27,000
- A global company who empower their staff to work in an innovative and collaborative way
- Working in a modern, light and airy building with good facilities and environment
- Great opportunity for long term development
£30,000 to £35,000
- Fast growing media company focused specifically on IT/TECHNOLOGY
- This is a company who values innovative thinkers and proactive sales people; your work will PAY off!
- Small office will give you a fantastic opportunity to take full ownership of your actions!