Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 22 October 2021
- Industry-leading business service provider
- High-paced, entrepreneurial working environment
- Volume hiring (commercial roles)
We are currently looking for an Internal Recruiter to join a world-renowned business who are seen as a global market leader in their industry. Work can be conducted remotely for 4 days per week, but you will be based within a commutable distance of their London office (1 day per week + any assessment centres).
Why should you apply?
- You will be working for an industry leader with operations and offices on a global basis.
- This is a collaborative recruitment team who will push each other to achieve personal and team targets.
- Full cycle inhouse recruitment position including stakeholder management across hires throughout Europe.
- Company going through a rapid period of growth (800 open hires within this team).
Sounds interesting – am I the right person for this role?
- A key starting point is tenacity and determination; this business wants someone who is comfortable working in a volume hiring environment.
- Strong stakeholder management will be essential so strong written and spoken communication skills are expected.
- Ideally, you will have exposure to managing and running assessment centres as this is a key process in their hiring strategy.
- You will be a detail orientated, process driven recruiter who is highly organised. This is key to the role given the numbers of hires you will be managing at any one time.
- Finally, you will be equally comfortable retaining high calibre candidates via a multichannel approach and ensuring regular contact.
- Standard recruitment skills (sourcing, candidate management, management reporting etc.) are a given.
Great – you’re talking about me! Have I got the right background for this company?
- Any recruitment background is viable (Agency, RPO/MSP or internal recruitment).
- Vitally, you will be able to demonstrate clear examples of handling volume recruitment assignments on a consistent basis.
- Typical hires will be sales, customer service and administration roles; exposure to this type of hiring is preferred over niche recruitment disciplines.
- You have the ability to identify process improvements to continually improve recruitment procedures.
I want the role – what do I do?
- Simply apply through this website and a consultant will be in-contact to have an informal conversation to better understand your current situation.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Competitive + Benefits
- Well known brand
- Good team environment
- Competitive salary & benefits