Reference: 06495 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 10 January 2017
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 10 January 2017
This Gartner magic quadrant leader are hiring for an EMEA Recruiter to support their continued growth in the software space, and can offer a great opportunity to work closely with the Recruitment Manager in hiring for a wide range of sales and systems engineering roles.
Utilising various sourcing methods including LinkedIn and other social networks, as well as a strong candidate networking approach, you will be developing and growing the talent pipeline and leveraging the recruitment function into a centre of excellence across EMEA.
You will need an engaging, confident, strong-charactered approach to be successful within this role, and you need to have the ability to manage the expectations of senior hiring managers accordingly and build rapport with internal members of the organisation as well as external candidates.
If this role sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more, please contact Jocelyn Chapman on 01753834866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, to apply, please do not hesitate to submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. For further information, please apply through this website.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Up to £30,000
- Ideal opportunity for a recruitment focused HR professional (working alongside an HR BP)
- Fast paced, dynamic environment which will suit someone with a flexible approach
- You will play an important role in supporting the people and company across Europe to achieve their goals
- Initial 6-12 month FTC with view to potential permanent contract.
- Tremendous opportunity for personal growth and development
- Company focused on providing excellent training (both internal and external)
- Clear and structured path for career progression (target orientated)
- Parking available in Windsor (rare!)