Reference: 07468 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 21 November 2018
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 21 November 2018
Our client, a recognisable global brand name based in Slough, is currently seeking an Internal Recruiter to support their Europe team (110 staff / 60 based in UK).
You will take ownership for all hiring processes (direct permanent and FTC hiring), as well as managing all on boarding tasks for new hires.
As the lead recruiter, you will be responsible for developing ongoing sourcing and recruitment strategies to attract and retain high calibre candidates into the business. You will also take ownership of networking through the social media to pipeline long-term talent for future hires.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide the highest level of HR support for talent acquisition processes across the European arm of the company
- Control all hiring cycles including building strong relationships with all internal stakeholders and line managers
- Resourcing and screening candidates (1st stage of hiring process)
- Working with external suppliers if necessary (within provided budgets from global head office)
- Managing new staff on boarding; including production of offer letters, issuing employment contracts, managing DBS and reference checks
- Writing and posting adverts
- Maintain employee HR and personal development files, updating and running reports as required
- Be available at all times to support on personnel matters with both individual employees and managers
- Other HR tasks: taking ownership of any other tasks to ensure the smooth running of the HR function
- Taking control of the company’s recruitment ATS (iCIMS) and using SAP for HR tasks
- Degree in HR (or equivalent working experience) would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills and computer literate (Microsoft Office essential)
- Previous HR administration/operations experience
- CIPD qualification would be advantageous (potential for time for study leave)
- High attention to detail
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply