Reference: 09165 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 14 July 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 14 July 2021
We are looking for an Internal Auditor to join the EMEA financial shared service centre for an international manufacturer with $6 billion annual revenue.
You will carry out financial and operational internal audits across the various business entities in the EMEA region, with a lot of travel (20-30%) across not only these territories, but occasionally to USA, so you must be comfortable with regular travel.
This is an excellent opportunity for those who have ideally studied accounting/finance at degree or CIMA/AAT etc and have auditing experience in-house or from an accountancy/consulting background such as EY, KPMG, PWC and Deloitte.
- Strong financial insight and previous experience of writing reports and preparing presentations
- Strong computer skills including MS Office and SAP
- You should be driven and personable with analytical qualities
- Excellent communication skills
The company prides itself on family values, a strong sense of inclusion and allowing individuals to gain exposure to other business areas. Set in the beautiful rural county of Gloucestershire in a modern office, this is a great long-term opportunity.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Due to the high levels of interest in the particular vacancy only successful applicants will be contacted. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Negotiable + Benefits
- Graduate opportunity for those looking to gain experience in international company
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover
£28,000 to £34,000
- Innovative and established company
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career
- Working as part of a close knit team