Reference: 09372 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 15 October 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 15 October 2021
A global leader in retail consumables is looking for a Legal Contracts Specialist to join their EMEA & Asia contracts team based in London.
Ideally we expect a minimum of 2 days per week in the office.
You will be working to support the completion of 3rd party tenders to partner with the organisation, reviewing legal contracts for accuracy and rewording as appropriate.
You'll be working with a team supporting the business globally, so international mindset or exposure is ideal.
Beyond that, we want someone ideally from a contracts, IP or (para)legal background with great attention to detail and high calibre of written English.
We would expect the candidate to be degree educated (or qualified through experience).
In addition to the benefits expected of a large multinational, the company offer a strong, supportive environment where employees are retained on a long-term basis and this is an ideal role to expand your knowledge and experience within a global team.
For more details and an informal conversation about how you wish to develop your career, please apply today.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£28,000 to £32,000
- Team focused working environment within a long established company
- Great training and development opportunities
- Innovative company in their sector looking to disrupt and improve their service offering
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Diverse and engaged workforce
- Global biotechnology company working on pioneering science and medicine
- Industry-leading business service provider
- High-paced, entrepreneurial working environment
- Volume hiring (commercial roles)