Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 28 March 2022
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Ideal for someone looking to expand their medical sales career
- Global CRO company
A global research organisation is looking for a Inside Sales Representative to join their team. This is a fully remote based role however you should be based in the UK or Ireland.
Working for an internationally renowned business, you will be joining a sales team who has consistently outperformed on their targets, and where there is great opportunity for long term career development.
- Deal with inbound enquiries and new business opportunities
- Engage key decision makers and follow up prospects through phone and email
- Liaise with key stakeholders and project manage inbound enquiries to deliver strong sales results
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients
- Educated to degree level in a science, business or marketing related field
- Previous experience in a sales role within a R&D, clinical or a CRO environment is advantageous
- A mix of inbound and outbound calling is essential
- Good understanding of the drug development process
- Strong knowledge of CRM software such as SFDC or Microsoft Dynamics
- Excellent communication skills
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£35,000 to £45,000