Reference: 06530 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 2 February 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 2 February 2017
An established language services provider is currently recruiting for an Internal Sales Account Executive to join their existing team based in their Oxfordshire offices.
Working as part of a small sales team you will be responsible for creating sales opportunities through telephone sales and email campaigns.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Carrying out research for potential sales opportunities
- Undertake email and telesales campaigns to identify opportunities
- Maintain CRM systems
- Produce quotations
- Proactively following up on enquiries and quotes
The ideal candidate will have previous telesales experience and will have excellent communication skills both verbal and written. You will be well organised and be able to work under pressure. Knowledge of any other languages will be advantageous, however not essential.
In return our client is offering a competitive salary and you will work as part of a small and friendly team. Based in the Bicester area of Oxfordshire due to the location of the office it is advisable that you have your own means of transport.
Should you wish to find out more information or to apply for this role, please submit your CV via this website today. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for this specific vacancy.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
From £25,000 (£7,500.00 OTE)
- A growing UK fintech business with great technology and business expansion potential
- A collaborative sales team and a company culture where everyone contributes to making it a brilliant place to work!
- This role has responsibility for a lucrative geographical region
£22,000 to £25,000
- A well established business with an exceptional leadership team who are focused on innovation and future proofing their company
- Innovative company in their sector looking to disrupt and improve their service offering
£30,000 to £40,000
London - West
- Fast growing tech start up company
- Entrepreneurial working environment
- Great earning potential
- Modern campus environment with great social activities