Reference: 07465 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 20 November 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 20 November 2018
Do you speak fluent English AND German OR Dutch OR Danish OR Swedish OR Finnish OR Italian OR Spanish, and are you:
- Ambitious to work for the world’s best free software platform?
- Hungry to succeed in your sales career?
- Target driven and looking to work in a dynamic environment?
- Looking for consistent career progression?
- A bright, articulate, innovative, talented individual?
- Someone who has a consistent desire to be the best ‘you’
- The type of person who has the attitude to go the extra mile
- A self-motivated individual, who works confidently without supervision
Working for this innovative tech company (focusing on developing European markets), this is an opportunity which can allow you to take your career to the next level.
What the company offers to you:
- Flexible working (potential to work from home)
- Fast paced, entrepreneurial and challenging environment with clear career progression for successful individuals
- Amazing trips around the word; Las Vegas, Miami, China and more…
- International offices
- Fluency in English AND German OR Dutch OR Danish OR Swedish OR Finnish OR Italian OR Spanish with excellent verbal and writing skills
- Ability to exceed quota targets (annual target of £400K)
- Managing warm leads from SDR team and generating a consistent pipeline of opportunities
- Negotiating rates, engaging with C-level DMs, closing deals
What experience do you need:
- Experience in closing new business within SME/Corporate mid-market space.
- Previous experience in generating revenue, negotiating and closing sales (hunting new business as well as developing new markets)
- Confident communication skills, with the ability to have detailed, articulate conversations with high level prospects and stakeholders
- Great research skills and attention to detail
- Ideally possess a strong technical awareness (cloud products, SAAS, network architecture, OpenStack)
Candidates with limited sales experience are also welcome to apply to be considered for a junior role***
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail, please call Magdalena Cybulska on 01753 830706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Tags: open source, OpenStack, Open Stack, cloud, technology, IT software, IT hardware, enterprise level, ISR, SDR, BDR, inside sales, business development, sales development, German, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Italian, Spanish
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Competitive salary and OTE
- Established company
- Industry training provided
Competitive + Benefits
- Well known brand
- Good team environment
- Competitive salary & benefits
£30,000 (£33,600.00 OTE)
- Well established company
- Attractive salary + OTE
- Training provided