Reference: 06536 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 6 February 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 6 February 2017
Our client, based in the Windsor area is seeking an Administration & Sales Coordinator with French language skills to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working in friendly team the Administration & Sales Coordinator will join their sales support team and be responsible for a range of administrative tasks utilising both your French and English language skills.
Key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Providing customers with excellent customer service with regards to orders, invoices and queries
- Support Sales Managers who are field based with administrative tasks
- Co-ordinate the European logistics for customer orders
- Administration duties including: travel expenses, diary scheduling and developing presentations
The ideal candidate will be eager, motivated and keen to learn, you will be a team player who will work equally well on your own initiative. In return our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package. To apply for this vacancy, please submit your CV via this website today. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for this specific vacancy.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £28,000
- Innovative & creative agency/gallery
- Lively friendly team
- Central location
£21,750 + Benefits
- Established company
- Suitable for a recent graduate
- Training provided
- Modern offices
- Easily commutable by public transport
£20,000 to £23,000 + Benefits
- Friendly, professional customer service role (non-call centre)
- Role requires a fluent speaker of English, French and German
- Dynamic and driven team in a business which is going through an exciting period of change