Reference: 06536 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 6 February 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 6 February 2017
Our client, based in the Windsor area is seeking an Administration & Sales Coordinator with French language skills to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working in friendly team the Administration & Sales Coordinator will join their sales support team and be responsible for a range of administrative tasks utilising both your French and English language skills.
Key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Providing customers with excellent customer service with regards to orders, invoices and queries
- Support Sales Managers who are field based with administrative tasks
- Co-ordinate the European logistics for customer orders
- Administration duties including: travel expenses, diary scheduling and developing presentations
The ideal candidate will be eager, motivated and keen to learn, you will be a team player who will work equally well on your own initiative. In return our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package. To apply for this vacancy, please submit your CV via this website today. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for this specific vacancy.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£9.00 per hour
London - West
- International environment
- Friendly team
- Outsourcing company
- Temporary contract
- Close to tube station
£20,000 to £22,000
- French speaking opportunity
- A company with an international focus
- A varied and interesting role
- Full training provided
- Modern offices
- Great company culture
- Easily commutable by train from London in less than 30 minutes