Reference: 06236 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 16 August 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 16 August 2016
An opportunity is available for a bright, enthusiastic and consultative sales account manager to join a rapidly growing AV technology business in High Wycombe. This role offers genuine opportunity to progress and develop within an ambitious organization who are experiencing great success in their industry. With a focus on B2B sales, you will utilize warm leads as well as cold call to hunt for new business, manage entire sales cycles from prospect through to close. You will also be responsible for managing existing accounts and providing a high level of service to your customer base.
To be considered for this role, you do not need to have the necessary industry experience, but you do need to have sold in a B2B environment. Technology products is preferable, but other industries will be considered provided you have the right character and attitude. You need to be passionate, charismatic, engaging and articulate with strong relationship building capabilities. You also need to be able to learn technology products, so somebody savvy in that arena would be suitable.
To express your interest in this role, please click apply via this website today. A strong but short and concise cover note will put your application in good stead, or why not improvise a little? Perhaps send us a short video clip of why you are suitable for this role?
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Up to £20,000 (£28,000.00 OTE) + Benefits
- Joining a global Market Leader.
- Pharmaceutical/medical industry.
- Target driven environment.
- Close-knit, supportive team.
£22,000 to £25,000
- Industry leading website/online community
- Start your sales career in a proactive lead generation role where you are offering a free advertising solution to Danish speaking potential clients
- Work with a dynamic team in one of the most beautiful offices in London
£26,000 to £32,000
- Global company with a people centric focus
- Working as part of an EMEA sales team
- Great long term career opportunities as the business is growing
- Excellent earning potential