Reference: 07699 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 4 April 2019
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 4 April 2019
This is the EMEA shared service centre for a globally recognised leader in the FMCG industry. We are looking for a fluent/native level Russian speaker to join their Imports/ Exports Administration team. You will be responsible for all of the necessary paperwork to facilitate international exports to the Russian speaking market.
You will be responsible for a number of distributors within your designated region and will therefore have excellent, friendly and professional communication skills and we are looking for OTD/order-to-delivery/ customer supply chain/order fulfilment experience AND/OR exportation paperwork/documentation experience.
Relevant documentation to include:
- Dangerous Goods Declaration
- Customs declarations
Please note that you must have an EU ID/passport or UK work visa - we will not provide sponsorship.
This opportunity is offered on an initial temporary, 6 month contract.
The client are based in Frimley, Surrey, so you will either live nearby or we are happy to consider people willing to relocate (provided you are eligible to work in the UK). There is a company shuttle bus from:
- Frimley (-Ascot & Twickenham/Richmond);
- Farnborough North (-Reading or Guildford);
- Farnborough (- Clapham Junction/London Waterloo).
You should be a team player and truly enjoy communicating and interacting with others. You'll want to prove yourself within a company which can offer many different directions for you to go in and really boost your career. Not only will they look fantastic on your CV, you'll likely not want to leave for years due to their friendly environment, excellent benefits and extremely competitive salary.
If you are excited reading this and feel you have all of the attributes required, don't hesitate to apply today.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£24,000 to £30,000
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 2016 winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category and ranked for the past 5 years
- Plenty of scope for contract renewal/ permanent roles
£10.01 to £12.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- You want to work for a company which values a healthy work-life balance
- You are looking for a fast-moving, busy, customer focused organisation
- You enjoy working with data to ensure accuracy and continual improvement.