Reference: 06983 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 2 November 2017
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 2 November 2017
IIT Administrator | Pharmaceutical 12 months contract
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading Biopharmaceutical company who specialise in Oncology and Haematology studies. The main focus of this role will be to provide full administrative support to the Investigator Research (IR) Team whilst working closely with the Contracts Team to develop IIT documents and raise contracts.
The role is based in Uxbridge where you will be joining the Medical department and supporting teams contributing towards drug development.
- Support the Associate Director of Investigative Research and wider IR team in all administrative duties.
- You will be responsible for transferring existing paper files to an electronic format.
- Maintain and manage paper and electronic IIT documentation.
- Preparing and tracking of confidentiality agreements, raising development contracts.
- Ordering and auditing supplies, account administration and monthly IR meeting administration.
- Strong administration background – ideally holding an interest in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Someone passionate about the work they do.
- Excellent communication ability – written and oral.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office / Adobe.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£11.00 to £11.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global pharmaceutical company.
- Joining a busy, professional department.
- Excellent temporary 6 month opportunity.
- International company
- Global leader in their industry
- Excellent opportunity to join a well established company
£25,000 to £28,000
- Leading global business intelligence company
- Nasdaq stock listed
- Role will move to Bracknell in the next 3 months
- Ideal role for someone who wants variety alongside translation duties