Reference: 06889 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 18 September 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 18 September 2017
B2C Customer Service Complaints Resolution Manager, ideally with native level/fluent German.
We are working with an internationally recognised, British clothing brand, headquartered in London Bridge, to recruit for a Customer Service Manager/Team Leader who will head up the Complaints Handling teams both on and off-site. This team is both UK and German focused, so ideally we'd love a German speaker or someone that has at least worked with/managed international teams before.
The ideal candidate will have...
- Worked in a complaints handling role before
- Management experience for around 1-3 years
And the perfect candidate will...
- Speak German or have worked with German speakers
- Have fashion/clothing industry experience
The company can offer you:
A modern, progressive working environment in the heart of London Bridge, with fantastic surroundings. The company have a great staff retention which should inherently appeal to anyone seeking a long-term opportunity rather than simply another rung in the career ladder.
Naturally, competitive benefits and holiday on top. If this appeals to you, please apply today - ideally making sure your CV reflects the relevant aspects!
To apply or for more information please contact Park Street People on 01753 830 706 or submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £23,000
- Team focused and collaborative environment
- Innovative business with great developmental potential
- A varied and engaging role where you will really take ownership of your work
£24,000 to £26,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 2016 winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category and ranked for the past 5 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen