Reference: 09367 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 13 October 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 13 October 2021
An established services provider based in Oxford is seeking an Trainer to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
Working within the training team, you will be responsible for creating and developing training programmes to various clients across the UK and abroad.
The successful Trainer will be responsible for a range of activities including:
- Providing training courses, both virtual and in-person
- Ensuring training courses run smoothly and assist clients with any queries that may arise
- Supporting the review and creation of new courses and services
- Liaising with colleagues in Operations and Sales departments to ensure training courses are meeting client’s expectations and be briefed on any specific client needs
- Working alongside Training team to apply new technology and participant feedback into existing courses
The successful candidate will have previous training experience within a commercial/customer facing environment and educated to degree level in Occupational Psychology or equivalent. You will have strong working knowledge of psychometric testing and have experience in creating training courses. In addition, you will have excellent presentation and IT skills.
In return the company is offering a competitive basic salary and a range of company benefits too.
For more information or to apply, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Established company
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working